TriContinent has earned a reputation for the highest quality in the industry
Quality is woven through every part of TriContinent. The commitment to quality is made by all employees – regardless of role, department, or level in the organization. While we do have a “quality department”, its purpose is to maintain the quality system, and to help measure quality, but, simply put, the quality of our products and service is insured by every employee, every system, every process, every design and every material.
Keys to our quality:
- Management: Total Quality Management (TQM) is pursued at every level. Attention to detail in monitoring and measuring the performance of products is paramount. Every employee has a full commitment to the continuous improvement of our products and services to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Employees: Our personnel are finely tuned to the critical disciplines of liquid handling instrumentation. Development staff include experienced electrical, mechanical, plastics, fluid dynamics and software engineers. Our design and manufacturing experience, linked to leading edge production technology, has allowed the TriContinent engineering group to meet – and exceed – the expectations of our customers.
- Processes: Stringent material requirements and planning systems regulate and monitor the flow of manufacturing and production, ensuring the quality of every item we manufacture. Objectives for quality improvement and maintenance are clear, simple and easy to understand and measure. Calling upon a wide range of manufacturing processes, TriContinent has invested in computer-controlled machining facilities, ensuring consistently precise component production.
- Testing: Product testing capabilities within TriContinent include: vibration and shock, environmental, electrical safety and gravimetric analysis. In addition, TriContinent performs extensive life testing using customer protocols, reagents and instruments, when available.
- Materials and Components: At design, materials are selected to optimize considerations of cost, performance and reliability in the customers’ specific application. Where appropriate, advanced materials and components are chosen to insure optimum performance and life for critical design elements.