Liquid handling (XYZ) Robot
The TriTon Liquid Handling Robot is the quietest, smoothest, most reliable and economical OEM XYZ module available for automated instrumentation. Capabilities include, but are not limited to, cap piercing, tube stripping, precision liquid-level detection (LLD), and the highest motion resolution in the industry. You can choose one of our standardized configurations or specify your exact requirements.
Standard Features & Benefits:
- Rigid Y-arm which eliminates need for space consuming gantry, providing expanded user access and improved septum (cap) piercing
- Cap piercing force capability of over 10 lb
- Full quadrature encoders provide high resolution error detection and "crash recovery" options
- Long life flex cables on all axes eliminate need to replace cables
Some Optional Features Include:
- Single or dual Y-arm options
- Electronics from fully loaded electronics/firmware to direct electro-mechanical interface
- CCU for Tecan® RSP Emulation
- Additional devices (e.g., Syringe Pumps) can be added that communicate over two RS-485 busses
- Scalability of all axes
- Fully adjustable liquid level detection with high degree of sensitivity (no need for unreliable isolation blocks or coax cables)
- Tube stripper mechanism for cap piercing applications
Z-Series Syringe Pump
TriContinent Z-Series Pumps are electronic air displacement pipetting modules designed for use with liquid handling (XYZ) robots. The compact and lightweight unit simplifies system design by eliminating tubing and priming requirements normally associated with remote positive-displacement pumps. Sample transfers or reagent aliquoting can be done accurately and precisely using the TriContinent disposable tips, eliminating cross contamination and carryover.
The simple mechanical interface makes it easy to integrate with any liquid handling (XYZ) robotic systems. Developers can use their own drivers or they can be matched with the M-Series motion controllers to provide a complete package. Custom volumes, features and mounting configurations are also available on an OEM basis.